With all the things in our lives to worry about, hair loss isn’t normally something that sits in the front of our minds. Unfortunately, for some of us, it’s a realization that’s come too early in life. Premature hair loss in men is a topic no one likes to talk about. But with that said, there is some good news, with all the information we have on the subject we now know the main causes of hair loss and therefore how to combat it. Read on to find out more.
Reasons men experience hair loss
There are several reasons why some men experience hair loss over others and why some even find themselves losing hair at a much younger age than they anticipated.
- Genetics– Some men are just more prone to early hair loss due to family genetics. A history of baldness within your family is a telling sign that you’ll most likely find yourself in the same situation.
- Stress– If you’ve got a lot going on, most likely at one point or another you’ll find yourself stressed out. Though a normal amount of stress won’t cause any hair loss, if you’re stressed on a constant basis, you may began to see your hair thinning.
- Nutrition– Good nutrition is essential for a healthy life, and healthy, full hair is no exception. If you’re eating a diet that lacks essential vitamins, you’ll be much more likely to find extra hair in the shower after a shampoo and rise cycle.
- Hair Styles– If you love tight hairstyles like braids, pulled back hair and the man bun, you may be doing yourself more harm than good.
How to fight hair loss in men
Luckily, there are several ways to flight premature hair loss. Some of them include:
- Hair transplants– If you’re willing to visit a doctor, they might recommend a hair transplant. This process involves taking hair from one section and putting it into the section where you’re experiencing hair loss.
- Hair restoration– Cell therapy might sound scary, but it’s a well known procedure that has been around for years.
- Vitamins– Exactly what is sounds like, some hair loss is due to lack of nutrition. So before you see a doctor, if the hair loss is mild, try your hand at adding some extra vitamins into your life to see if they make a difference.
If you’re not ready to take one of these steps, you can always try a new hairstyle to cover up a bald spot or a tinning patch. Though this is just a temporary fix, it can do a lot to help your self esteem in the meantime. Just make sure not to make one of these mistakes.
If you’ve found an extra amount of hair in the shower or after a good comb, you may be experiencing a mild to serve case of hair loss. Though sometimes hair loss in men is temporary and can be easily fixed with a change in diet, other times it’s a more serious case that needs to be dealt with by a professional medical personal. The key is to first learn and understand what is causing your premature hair loss. Once you know the reason/s, you’ll be on your way to hair recovery.